Monday, 31 December 2012

What I Got For Christmas...

Hey Everyone,
So I know some people don't like these posts but I asked, someone said yes, so I figured hopefully the nosy people out there (like myself!) might want to see this! (I'm sorry if your not a fan of this type of post just don't read on, and they'll be another post up for you tomorrow!)

I was very lucky this year and got lots of amazing pressies  Some things haven't arrived yet as I got vouchers or money and did some online shopping, but I'll try to insert images of those things! Anyway enough rambling here's what I got...

 Let Me know if you would like reviews of anything! What did you get for Christmas?

10 comments:

  1. Fab pressies, i got that Bobbi Brown book too :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very lucky! I've not read it yet but have wanted it for ages! :) x

      Delete
  2. Lots of lovely presents! I have the BB book and the sigma brushes look fantastic. What shade is the lipstick?

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yer I was super lucky! I'm planning on washing the brushes later and then they'll be no stopping me I'm in love with them! The lipstick is in Creme Cup its a really pretty nude! :) x

      Delete
  3. The sigma brush set looks beautiful :) Happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are I love them, especially love the case they come in so handy for travel! Thank you same to you! :) x

      Delete
  4. Great presents. Happy New Year. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very lucky! Thank you same to you! :) x

      Delete
  5. i love the look of the babyliss volume waver! happy new year! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great I haven't mastered it yet, but looking forward to when I do! Happy New year to you to!! :) x

      Delete

I love and reply to every comment, it seriously makes my day!
If you are a blogger please leave your link so that I can take a look at your blog too!
Hannah :) x
Love, Life, and Makeup Blog/Twitter/Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...